• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in sales or marketing, preferably in the software industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers.
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve any issues that arise during the sales process.
• Proficient in using CRM software to track leads and manage accounts.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and marketing, and a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.