Adding students in Oodlins, allow teacher to mark student’s attendance and health check. Adding student’s details also allow parents to stay engaged
with their kids in school.
- From admin console section click Students.
- From the top click + New Student.
- Enter your name, family name, data-of-birth, and address.
- Add parents contact details by clicking “add” button on the right.
- Insert Parent’s name, mobile number and email address.
- Make sure the toggle to “allow access to parent app” is turned on.
- Click on Add button to save the contact details
- From the bottom right click Save.