Here are some of the most commonly asked questions from teachers and parents.
You can find Oodlins on both Apple and Android devices:
- For iPhone: iOS 10 and above
- For Android devices: Android 5 and above
We understand that it is common for some parents to have concerns over the safety and security of the data and photos taken. Rest assured that Oodlins takes security and privacy very seriously.
Here are some of the ways we protect your information:
- Oodlins is an Invitation only network: New members may gain access to Oodlins only through an invitation from an Oodlins-recognized school.
- Secure HTTPS communications: We use standard HTTPS protocols for secure communication over your computer network.
Oodlins is constantly enhancing its apps so that we can make it better for you. The latest version can be updated on the App Store or Google Play Store.
Ensure that all notification options are turned on in the app by selecting the left Menu and clicking Settings.
Additionally, phone settings to ensure that notifications are turned on as well for the Oodlins app.
Yes. The same login credentials can be used to log in at many devices simultaneously.
You can reset your own password by clicking on Forgot your password and enter the email you used to register on Oodlins
- You can change your own password either by clicking on login into the app
- Open the left menu
- Click on your email address on the top right
- Click More Options followed by Change Password.
Please email your request to [email protected] to update your email address on the system.
Click on Forgot your password and enter the email you have created earlier.
Check your inbox as the login credentials. If you do not see the email, it may be in the Junk or Spam folder.
If this is still not found, please contact the school to verify your email address.
Otherwise, you can reach out to [email protected] for further assistance!
If you have already created an account, click on Sign In and use the login credentials that had earlier created.
Once you download the Oodlins Parents app, click on on Create New Account once you have received the signup key from your school.
Yes. The Oodlins app is available for Apple® iOS®, Android, and Chrome devices.
Your content or data is never used for advertising purposes.
No. There are no ads in Oodlins. Your content or data is never used for advertising purposes.
If you have other questions about Oodlins, contact your agent or go to Oodlins form
We innovate and add new features throughout the school year. Send us your feedback about what you like and what areas we need to improve.
To send feedback:
- Go to Oodlins form
- Complete the details and then click Submit.