What is SME Digitalisation Initiative?
SME Digitalisation Initiative is a new grant initiative provided by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia to assist Small and Medium Enterprises (“SME”) to adopt digitalisation in their business operations. As announced in Malaysia’s 2020 Budget presentation, the Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000.00 per SME over a period of 5 years for the subscription of digital services that will enhance their productivity and competitiveness. Sign up now before the grant runs out and propel your business to the forefront of the online business now!
Get your matching grant up to RM5,000 with us.
Grant Application Workflow
STEP 1: School to contact and appoint Oodlins for digitalisation service.
STEP 2: School to complete and submit application form along with required documents to Oodlins.
STEP 3: Oodlins is to submit the application form together with the supporting documents to Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
Bank processes the application
STEP 4: Once the School’s application is approved, the School is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the initiative for each digitalisation service to Oodlins.
STEP 5: The Bank disburses remaining amount to Oodlins account.
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000.
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
- Complete Application Form & Declaration Form. Click here to download
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Quotation / Invoice and service agreement from Oodlins.
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.